Saturday, July 22, 2006

Yes Lord!

Intercessors Of The Lamb: "'A body you have prepared for Me,' so that He can continue coming and dwelling within people and living out the Father's perfect will. That is always the victory over satan. That is always the maternal 'yes' over the 'no.' Everything becomes 'yes' for intercessors. Everything is, 'Yes Lord!' It brings grace, not only to us but also, to others."

I saw this so clearly this morning. satan started his gimmicks early in the morning...as I was trying to make it to Mass...all the sudden my car wouldn't start...this had never happened before. After calling Roy and verifying that I wasn't doing something wrong and that it indeed wasn't starting...I started to pray for Jesus' intercession. Then I conceded that if necessary I would take Roy's truck (which I've never driven before by the way and would really hate to start now)...wouldn't you know that the car started at that very moment. I need to persevere more often. Be determined to do was is right instead of just giving in to the first little obstacle that comes my way. Praise God for giving me the grace to do just that...so I already have all I need.

No comments: