Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sex is on everyone's mind

Sex is on everyone's mind at swinging convention - Yahoo! News: "'I've never been a big swinger, that's not the point,' McGinley said. 'What I would like to do is bring a new understanding of sexuality in our lives and our relationships.' "

'A new understanding of sexuality'...that actually sounds pretty good to me...but I think I'll stick to reading 'Theology of the Body'. This other stuff is not 'new' at all. Satan really attacks most severely in those areas that are most precious to God and His people...families, relationships, marriage, our sexuality.

Satan paints a pretty picture with his deceptive ways...makes us temporarily blind and encourages us to desire that which if we were to see clearly we wouldn't go near with a ten foot pole.

Oh Lord enlighten me...give me the grace to see clearly...unleash me from satan's grip.

No comments: