Monday, August 21, 2006

answer?

.=: M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y :=.

We can make use of our mistakes, failures, losses, and sufferings. It is
not what happens to us so much as what use we make of it. We can take our
sufferings, difficulties and hardships and make use of them to help some
unfortunate soul who is faced with the same troubles. Then something good
can come out of our suffering and the world can become a better place
because of it. The good we do each day can live on, after the trouble and
distress have gone, after the difficulty and the pain have passed away.

.=: P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I pray that I may make good use of my mistakes and failures. I pray that
some good may result from my painful experiences.

I'm in discernment about whether to go forward with the inner healing group once the traning is through...and I got this from Fr. Pat today...hmmmm.

No comments: